Priceli API Overview
Priceli service is developed and provided by Rhizome Networks LTD - registered Israli company VAT Number: 514255132. PICELI service collect prices and promotion data from publicly distributed XML files and offer a unified API for accessing this data.
שרות פרייסלי מבצע איסוף של מידע על מחירים ומבצעים ממקורות מידע אשר פתוחים לציבור הרחב. המידע נאסף על בסיס יומי. איסוף המידע נתון למגבלות טכניות ותתכנה תקלות נקודתיות בפעולת האיסוף.
יודגש כי על אף הנסיון לספק שרות פרודוקטיבי למפתחים, אין בשרות פרייסלי כל התחייבות לנכונות הנתונים בכל זמן נתון!
כמו כן יודגש שהשרות כפי שהוא כיום אינו מבצע הצלבה של המידע מול מספר מקורות, אלא משתמש במקור יחיד כפי שזה מסופק לציבור הרחב באמצעות קבצים, ולכן יתכנו הבדלים בין הנתונים המונגשים דרך השירות לבין נתונים אשר מוצגים במקומות אחרים.
Service is given as is
Priceli API is provided as is! While making an effort to improve and enrich the service there are still some limitations regarding data quality and data collection. Beside statistical data we generate internally we can not offer other data then the data we can collect.
Rhizome Networks LTD keeps the right to prioritize issues based on tasks prioritization and R&D capacity. There is NO obligation by our side to fix issues. When using Priceli you accept to use the service as is.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
API Keys and Activation
Priceli require an API Key which is assigned to developers upon being approved to developers program. We keep the right to suspent developer account if we think service is misused by developer.
If you need to replace APIs keys for some reason please open a Ticket and we will change the API keys after double check with you.
If you need to block service requests performed on behalf of your developer accont, you can do it by disabling the service in developer account edit form.
You may terminate your account at any time. If you want to terminate your account please open a Ticket to support and we will block your developer accont as well as your user. In the case your account owe some usage fees you will be asked to pay for the required fee.
Rhizome Networks keeps the right to terminate your service if we think service is misused by your account or for any other reason.
Copyright and Patents
Information presented by this website is copyright by Rhizome Networks LTD unless stated differently. Content Glass technologies referred by this website are copyright and patent pending by Rhizome Networks LTD:
- Provisional applications: 61943381 and 62053814.
- PCT application PCT/IB2015/051165
You should not do the following
- Spam on Priceli website(s)
- Reverse engineer Priceli
- Create a proxy on the API that present an open/paid API for other users. Creating a proxy means to wrap the API in order to provide other parallel or similar API that is open or served to application builders. While it may be necessary to wrap the API calls as web-service, e.g. for standalone apps, it is fine as long as the wrapper service is enclosed within your application.
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
Cookies are small files of data, stored by websites scripts in the cache of your web-browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari, etc') for the purpose of enhancing user experience, providing much faster surfing experience, and being able to provide many of the modern services of customizing user experience based on user behaviour in a website. In simple words: Cookies are a way for personalizing user experience on a website, and mainly for most of the cases where users are not subscribers of a website. So, saving a data about user uses the local cache of a browser.
1. Google Analytics cookies: some of our websites uses Google analytics script. The purpose of this script is to collect information about website traffic. The collected data is then presented to website owner on a special account as Google Analytics website. Using this information website owner can have better understanding of the way, users use his of her website. This can include for example, graph of amount of visits, pages visited, the time user spend on a website, the location (country) from where user arrived, the type of browser user is using and more. Website owner may want to use this information in order to improve website, to evaluate the business model of a website, to evaluate the success of promotion activity and more. What important here is to understand that website owner does use statistical data for the macro perspective of a website. Note that I first used the term "traffic" and not "users". For us, website owners, understanding the trends of a "traffic" and the behaviour of the "traffic" on our website is extremely important in order to estimate the relevancy of our website, to the kind of "users" we expected to receive as a traffic. Your personal contact information is becoming important only when you subscribe, and only for websites, that allow subscription, like this website (www.rhizome-networs.com). Google analytics cookies are look like that in the browser's cache:
Name Content ------ -------- __utmv __utmz 169224370.1338034927.1.1.utmcsr=(direct)|utmccn=(direct)|utmcmd=(none) __utmc 169224370 __utma 169224370.1196929878.1338034926.1338034926.1338034926.1 __utmb 1692243188.8.131.528034927
You can read about the exact purpose of any type of Cookie in this link: click here
Name Content ---- ------- SESScbf138e7acb21eb877b0372ac1c1ff23 1jtp4ei4mnhbtekusec627p9q3
3. Cookies from advertising widgets: Many websites uses advertising as a mean for funding website activity. In fact, advertising, and affiliate marketing (commission based advertising) is something that almost any website owner learn to use and apply to website at some point or another in a website life-cycle, unless a better approach for function website activity, and organization activities, is found. That way advertising widgets are so commonly used. The Cookie of advertising widget keep information that help the 3'rd party agency that provide the advertising to try and match ads to traffic. Have you noticed that many times, an advertisement, lets say from Google AdWords, is tracking you while you move from one website to another? How is that possible? You already know the answer - Cookie. Here is an example of cookies received from AdSense widgets that show Google Ads on some of our websites:
Name Content ------ -------- _drt_ NO_DATA id 22ca08c56b0100fb||t=1338033628|et=730|cs=002213fd487ad9a9667fdd4161
< 5. Cookies from social-widgets: Social widgets are features on a website that establish a connection between a website and social-networks. For example, by clicking the Like button of Facebook, a linkage is created from Facebook to the specific page on a website. By creating a Bookmark on Twitter a link is created from Twitter to the website. These links are essential part of SEO strategy of any modern website. wit the strict purpose to drive more traffic to the website. Some of the social-widgets may create cookies. Here is an example of Cookies created by Google+:
Name Content ------ -------- NID 60=kkJZlGwBGxy9tK75TAOADFw2OaMKUyKyM-LoYXx2yU37YbN31rFoqzDNdDJh0ffOswNylkeMhoMqo2QRX.... PREF ID=0b0ed88bd059c4dd:U=b09b0401e01da9f2:FF=0:TM=1338033571:LM=1338033572:S=44F-tfupREvBwMgw
Type of Cookies we are using
You should be aware now, of what Cookie is - a file stored on the web browser's cache for the purpose of personalizing user experience when browsing a website. In the list below we summarize the Cookies we are using on our websites. Not all the cookies are used on each websites. Some websites provide only first-party Cookies (Cookies Rhizome Networks is generating) such as the "rhz-compare-list" shown in the example above. Other websites use also third-party cookies such as those generated by Google Analytics and Google ads. So formally we declare that A WEBSITE OWNED BY Rhizome Network LTD MAY NOW OR IN THE FUTURE, INCLUDES ONE OR ALL OF THE FOLLOWING COOKIES:
- 1. First-party cookies used and require by our own services such as: - Comparison widget - Cart - Listing of product - Social-Browsing proxy
- 2. Login user cookies
- 3. Analytics cookies from these 3'rd party services:
cookies generated by Rhizome Networks' accont - Google Analytics and other cookies generated when presenting IFrame with customer reviews from Amazon. 4. Cookies of social-widgets: - Facebook Like button - Google+ button - Social bookmarking: AddToAny.com and other
If you prefer to avoid cookies completely you can set your web-browser's settings not to accept cookies. We provide here a general pattern for setting. For the exact procedure please consult your browser's settings guide: Microsoft Internet Explorer Click the 'Tools' icon in the top right hand corner and select 'Internet options'. In the pop up window select the 'Privacy' tab. From here you can adjust your cookie settings. To delete: Tools->delete browsing history-> select the "Cookies" option and press the Delete button Google Chrome Click the spanner in the top right hand corner and select 'Settings'. From here select 'Under the hood' and change the settings under 'Privacy'. Mozilla Firefox From the drop down menu in the top left hand corner select 'Options'. In the pop up window select the 'Privacy' tab. From here you can adjust your cookie settings. To delete: Tools->Clear browsing data->check "Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data" option and press the deletion button. To delete: Tools->Clear recent history->Select the "Cookies" option and click the "Clean now" button. Safari From the settings drop down menu in the top right hand corner select 'Preferences'. Select the 'Security' tab and from here you can adjust your cookie settings. Opera Use Tools->Preference, then select the "Advanced" tab, the the "Cookies" item in the list. Make a settings. To delete: Delete discrete Cookies can be handled by Tools->Advanced->Cookies. To delete the entire cache of cookies use Tools->delete private data and in the "detailed options" select "delete all cookies". The press the deletion button. To
Opt-Out from User's expressed constant
Collection of Personal Information by Web-Server
When visiting this website or any other of our websites, the IP address used to access the site will be logged along with the dates and times of access. This is handled on our web-server. This information is purely used to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement and gather broad demographic information for internal use. Most importantly, any recorded IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Google Adsense and the DoubleClick DART Cookie
Links to third party Websites
We have included links on this site for your use and reference. We are not responsible for the privacy policies on these websites. You should be aware that the privacy policies of these sites may differ from our own.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
Governing Jurisdiction of the Courts of Israel
Our website, and services are managed and operated from Israel. As such, we are subject to the laws of Israel, and such laws will govern this policy, without giving effect to any choice of law rules. We make no representation that our website, virtual-workplace or other services are appropriate, legal or available for use in other locations. Accordingly, if you choose to access our site and use our website or virtual workplace or services, you agree to do so subject to the internal laws of Israel.
Contact person: Gilad Tiram
Address: Zichron Yakov 8 Petah Tikva
Last updated 16 Jun 2016